Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

It's a fun idea and fun to use, but I am having technical problems.
I can't create or share. It tells me that it was saved and shared, but they never appear within the shared content, and they always seem to have a problem loading.
I have tried 3 times on 3 different occasions, all with the same result.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Brilliant work.
Its such a simple project, but you clearly went above and beyond with this. I especially love the old-timey drawings you have with Pico.
This deserve to be its own option on the audio portal.
Well done kind sir, well done.

deathink responds:

Maybe someday you will see this in the audio portal... :D thanks for your support , and I am glad you like it.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Its official, this is the best game of 2012.
The graphics, the sounds, the controls, the music, all of it is flawless.
This is indeed the most epic flash game that I have ever played, seen, or even heard of.

You all should feel proud of yourselves, this is really incredible.
I hope one day that this game gets more recognized by the public and is able to be played on local console systems.
Great job.

MoonType MoonType

addicting

very addicting game, reminds me of all those typing games they made you play in elementary school. my only problem is that it seems to lack certain things, such as high scores or so. I also noticed that the difficulty increases very quickly. I can type quite well, but eventually I lost after about 2 minutes of playing because 7 ships arrived.
Very great game, and great choice of music.

Skincraft Skincraft

Great Job

I absolutely love this. I don't really play minecraft, but I known a few people in college who have. This is really neat. Great job man.
It's fun for even those who don't play the game.

BBS Awards 2010 BBS Awards 2010

Neat :3

Nice dialog for each award and all, but the NG Radio seems to not work at times.
And at one point, I couldn't get the radio to play and another time both songs overlapped. Both times, was after the default sound looped.
Other then that, nice.

ChubbyMommy responds:

yeah that's something I didn't bother fixing.

The NG mini radio randomly picks out some numbers so sometimes it gets IDs that don't exist, so just randomize it again. But yeah the whole main theme and radio overlap didn't work out like I wanted it to. Oh well.

Pirate Bay Inn 2 Pirate Bay Inn 2

So so

The game is so so. The programming and such was ok, and the art was okay. But one thing that I find very annoying is that you cannot miss your target, or it is game over. Some pirates with 2 health blocks take one hit, and I think it will take two glasses to take them out, but they disappear on the first hit, and then I lose because of the glass that missed. All and all, at times it is misleading.
One good thing though, is that the music was kinda cute.

Do We Like Waffles? Do We Like Waffles?

...

The fuck is this?

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

HOLY SHIT!!

Now that is a flash game!
This is like one of those epic arcade games they used to make back in the day, this is truly awesome. Great Work my good sir, great work.

Wiesi responds:

Cool!

Overmode Overmode

good game play

But no ending?

xdragonx10 responds:

ending should be fixed now.