Game Grumps: Pass the Mus Game Grumps: Pass the Mus

The animation made this. I mean, the audio is funny but the animation and timing of everything really made this hilarious. The animation is both weird and funny, Like how so many characters have multiple chins and how random you made Dan and Arin act during their laughing fits.
You're animation style is a lot more different then how some people make the GG animated series.
Great job! Keep it up.

Could of used more chins though....

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

This was really incredible to watch. It seemed like an actual episode of South Park, both the jokes and the looks. Though, the motion tweens were a little smooth for South Park style, but that's not really a big deal in my opinion.
I loved the joke of the doctor always looking towards the camera with the typical theme music every time he did something "doctor" like.
The voice acting was well done, even if they didn't sound like the actual south park cast at times you can tell they were trying to.

The only thing I didn't like, or just felt was unnecessary was the whole "0 seconds later" stuff. I dunno, it just seemed like that was a bit of a weird thing to have. But that doesn't ruin it for me.
Really well done video. I hope to see more from you in the future.

I wouldn't be surprised if you became a writer for south park after this.

Campfire Campfire

Brilliant. Simply Brilliant.
I've seen a lot of stop motion, and I like how you went above and beyond, with lighting and other various things to add to the mood. A lot of stop motions I've seen ignore that, and just use the lighting of their room, or so.
I love the touch of having a light shine on where you had the flames going, to make it seem like they are giving off light. Well done.
The only thing I didn't like, and this is EXTREMELY minor, and doesn't effect the score in my cause.
But I just didn't like how his head was all... foamy. Like he was made of a rough material. His hands were smooth though. Not sure why its like that, but I'm guessing its something you were going for.

...Who brings only one Marshmallow to a camp fire?

Clown Surprise Clown Surprise

A nice little short, nice art and animation style. Most people would probably have a problem with tweening, but I'm not someone like that. Nice job. The only thing I would say, and this is nitpicking really, is that the outlines are a little thick.

MisterHerbal responds:

Thanks for your feedback buddy. I appreciate it.

Pumpkin Stop Motion Pumpkin Stop Motion

That was absolutely amazing.
i was honestly not expecting that, I first thought this was a full motion video of you carving something.
But I was blown away with what you actually did.
To actually make a stop motion, out of carvings from multiple pumpkins is incredible.

I am voting for this for the monthly contest, and even gonna put this in my signature for a while.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Incredible animation + voice work.
Even for something that was just suppost to be funny, it was actually pretty epic and captured the nature of Batman.
That ending was really funny too.
Great job.

Taco-Man Safety Tips 5 Taco-Man Safety Tips 5

Awesome as ever. I really enjoy all these silly shorts.
Though I am hoping for another game master cartoon, I'm sure those take the most time to develop.
Good stuff.

Samination responds:

I am planning 2 more episodes, but have no idea when they'll be ready.

Sophisticus Sophisticus

That was really well done, also really funny opening with the guy and the chips.
Nice job.

Megaman vs Metalman Megaman vs Metalman

It has potential, and to be honest, it really improved as it continued. The art and FBF animation are decent and they also get better as the flash continues. good job.
The voices were hard to understand, but other then that its okay.

Good job.

COMET COMET

That was beautiful.

The art, the story, the music are all flawless. It's so well done, especially since there is absolutely no dialog at all. Great job man, great job. I love how in the end, the kid actually holds the toys we saw from the whole adventure.