Ghosts Ghosts

Very Nice.
I didn't quite enjoy the slow paced intro, if anything it lasted a little to long. Though, it basically is an introduction of the song, and it builds up as it goes so it still manages to keep you entertained. The sudden increase of the beat gives you the feel of adrenalin.
Usually really long songs tend to always be repetitive, but you managed to change it up throughout the whole song. It's absolutely brilliant and I love it. Well done.
One can argue that its chiptunes (although I don't see anything wrong with that) It still does a great job. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

XVersa responds:

Thanks for an actually detailed and fair review!

About the intro, yeah, I tend to do that with a lot of my songs, but this one's was pretty short compared to most others. I was also trying something new with having the BPM rate build up. If I remember correctly, it starts at around 90 and then slowly moves to the base rate of 162.

8Bit Sonic Boom 8Bit Sonic Boom

I like it.
I think its a fine choice of various chip sounding instruments.
Some instruments did seem out of place, mostly the main instrument.
All and all, pretty neat.
Good job.

Oath to order ( HE ) Oath to order ( HE )

Very soothing to the ears....
This is brilliant. That big part in the middle is just epic.
There was a lot of users who have made this song, even me. The competition is hard. But as far as I am concerned, this is the best remake of this song I've ever heard, great job man.

I'm adding this to my favorites.

Mortal Kombat Guest Characters Mortal Kombat Guest Characters

A littbe bit of elevator and a little bit of evil

I enjoyed it really well, almost seems like it could be on a loading screen on one of the games, or perhaps the song that will play in the tournament when the people are waiting for the fighters. I like lots, great job. As always, your music is awesome. Good day.

{A&E} We Will March On Them {A&E} We Will March On Them

Lovely

I could actually picture this in some kind of army men game, the kind that would always be on the N64 :P.
Great tone, I loved the strings in the background.
Sometimes, the background could be lacking, as if there needs to be a faint orchestra of some sort backing up the main instruments.
Nevertheless, this is really great. Good job.

Magnetic1406 responds:

Thank you very much for the review and the feedback! I understand exactly what you mean... I do need to learn to get the background a little more involved without drowning out the main piece.

Again, thanks!

Spy Fortress Spy Fortress

Good Job :P

BTW, have you hear of the song "Surprise Buttsecks" You'd be interested.
(Don't let the title fool you, its a TF2 mix)

I love all your voice slicing songs

Kaboohze responds:

Yes I just looked up the song on YouTube after you review. That is really great mixed. I would love if I were that skilled pitch modifying, sadly that is not the case. :-)

Thanks a lot for the review!

Tribute To Our Nightmares Tribute To Our Nightmares

It isn't entirly bad

its just a couple of minor things that mixed together.
For instance, I think you need a little work on setting the volume on instruments.
The music seems far to quite, especially the guitar and drums.
But I can hear some great effort in the song.
The singer does need to be loud enough to hear over the music, but not to the point where you can hardly hear the music.
It just needs a bit touching up, but other then that its great.
Keep going, it has potential.

bipolarmunkey responds:

Thanks a lot for the great, honest review! To answer the mixing problem: This was recorded live at a show and this was our first song, so not all the levels were as they should be. I agree with this part completely. I was kinda mad at the sound guy for not doing an entirely good job, but at the same time I understand he's got to hurry up and keep his schedule.

Thanks again for the feedback, I appreciate it!

Magdalenian. Magdalenian.

Groovy

Its a nice mix of both Metal and Techno.
I like how you even kept the percussion for both genres in it.
I could totally see this being used in some huge battle scene, or perhaps a hero.

Great job.

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

Nice

Great guitar work and really great quality.
I could actually see this song as a realistic song on label or something.... you know on actual CD.
If you ever do vocals I'm sure it be epic. But I kinda like hearing it without vocals, and just hearing the actual music itself.
Its kinda nice hearing a metal song without any lyrics and just good music.
I have to admit, when I saw the title of the song, I really wasn't expecting this :P
I saw it on the front page so I didn't know what genre it was until I clicked it.
Congrats on the being 1'st on the top of all time!!
Keep it up :D

Space Barber Space Barber

Its alright

However, the music sounds really muffled. Maybe have a little more sharpness in it, or perhaps not so much bass.
It seems to need some drums as well, but other then that its okay.